I have established a workflow to make it easier to create and publish the patterns.
- First I get inspiration
- Then I create or copy a pattern into LibreCAD (using my template with layers and a cc-by-sa block)
- Then I sometimes go through the hastle of manually exporting a svg-file and (then with inkscape) convert it to png.
- Use the following commands from ImageMagick to scale the photos from my camera:
Photos going to the blog:
mogrify -scale 30% *JPG
Photos going to the repository only:
mogrify -scale 50% photo-source/*JPG
- Then I add and commit into my local git repository by launching my helper script that helps me update the compressed files.
- Push (upload) my local repository to gitorious.