Sewing the underpants model KALSON

During the sewing of pair no. 2 of underpants model KALSON I experienced the following:

  • I forgot to check the stretch of the fabric (almost no stretch) before cutting and ended up with parts being too small to fit around my hips. I found a solution: adding a new part in the length of the underpants with a width of 8 cm.
  • I used temporary stitching in all the seams and glued parts (using non-toxic cellulosa and water based paperglue for children) were needed. This was easy to remove afterwards after soaking in hot water for an hour.

One thought on “Sewing the underpants model KALSON”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.